Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour Day

Got posted to my new unit 39th SCE for about 1 week already. Beginning to get more adapted into unit life and would want to continue to learn my ropes in surviving well in the camp. I believe God will bring me through this new chapter in my army life. Haha :)

Thank God for the public holiday today that I am able to fellowship with my fellow unit mates in church. Haha, thanks jovin for the wonderful recommandation to the japanese food bazaar at city hall basement (the concept is similar to marche). Didin't bring my camera there, so there is no pictures to share. Haha. Its good to see in the table, sitting all guys who are bonded by two things in common, serving christ and serving the nation. Haha. Really amazing.

Ritchie: currently CQ in his camp and ording in september.
John Zhou: A airforce tech spec who is ording in 2017.
Jensen: An orded commando.
Cedric: An orded police intelligent personal.
Ming Kuang: A 1 week old recruit in pulau tekong.
Wei Siang: A artillery spec in training.
Lancaster: CQ in combat engineer.
Alvin and John: Pre-enlistee blues. Haha
Desmond: Clerk in CMPB.

Like you can see in the above, really different stages in the army.


After that went to play lan gaming with some of them, and we played command and conquer 3 again. Haha, was really fun as the game graphics and techniques is superb. :)

Through the weeks and months lord, you have taught me how to really be more dependent on you and not myself. Like what people always says, more of you and less of me. I am truly increasingly practising that sentence and devoting more of my decisions onto you and sharing my problems with you lord. :) I will continue to do so my lord. :)

Needa book in to camp by 10pm tonight man. Cya!


Lancaster praised Jesus at 5:52 PM

Introduction

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Joel-Luther Lancaster Lee
Servant of Christ
Hope Church Singapore
NSG-2
Reborned since 16 Sep 2006
Matthew 13:31-32

Graduated of Nanyang Polytechnic

silverstorm_87@hotmail.com


Favourites !

I found God !
I found a wonderful church !
I found a excellent CG !
I found a caring shepard !
I got wonderful parents !

What more could I ask for ?

Hates !

None

God tells us to love our enemies

Tag Board




Friends

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Create your own Unclickable Button


Hope Church Singapore
Avia
Abigail Mei Hwa
Amanda
Ben
Cream
Carys Magdalene
Cedric
Chit Meng
Chia Min
Deborah
Daphne
Dawn
Donald
Ezri
Eilton
Ernest
James
Jen
Joycelyn
Jeremy Regan
Genesis Jorris
Hui Ling
Hong Siong Tobias
Kar Chun
Kai En
Leanne
Lemmuel
Muqsit
Maizura
Nel
Michelle
Lina
Shawn
Shu Ping
Su Quan
Solomon
Suban
Samuel
Priscilla
Priscilla Hope
Peishan
Pastor Jasmine
Pastor Ben
Pastor Jeff
Pei Xin
Raymond
Adina Randall
Rayna
Yin Luan
Yu Han
Wileen
Wei Siang-Best Buddy
Zephanie
Zul
Zejun










Monthly Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009



Credits

Blog Skin & Design
Jeremy Teng

Codes
Jeremy Teng

Designing Program
Adobe Photoshop

Bible Verses
Matthew 27:50-55 (NIV)
Romans 5:8 (NIV)

Brushes
Moargh.de
IceCracks Fractal Brushes Set1
Tree
Create your own Post-It

Brushes by JavierZhX

All on Earth
God


Create your own Post-It